SUMTHING CONTENT POLICY
Pornography, adult content, and obscenity:
- Pornography, Nudity, and Sexually Explicit Material: Adult or explicit material depicting illegal acts or deemed to be exploitative shall be considered pornography and blocked or removed from the Website. See below for details regarding SEMW standards. If Your content contains appropriate adult or explicit material, please mark it as containing mature content as a courtesy to other Users, so that they will have the choice whether or not to view this content. You can do this either in the subtitle or in the opening paragraph of your Shortcover. We reserve the right to put such content, or any Shortcover containing mature content, behind an interstitial.
- Pedophilia, Incest, Bestiality, Exploitation and Sexual Violence or Force: Users may not publish written, image, audio or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or sexual violence or force.
- Commercial Pornography: We do not allow content that exists for the primary purpose of monetizing porn content or driving traffic to a monetized pornography site.
- Child Pornography: SEMW has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and We will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any User who publishes or distributes child pornography, or who promotes material that is or purports to be child pornography.
- Hateful content: Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Violent content: Users may not publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people. We also ask Users not to publish content that contains graphic violence. Users may not publish instructional material regarding the creation of weapons of mass destruction
Private and Confidential Information: We do not allow the unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, driver's and other license numbers, and other personal information that is not publicly accessible.
Impersonation: We do not allow impersonation of others through the Sumthing Service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
Unlawful use of Sumthing’s Service: Our Sumthing Service cannot be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and You may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Spam, malicious codes and viruses: We do not allow spamming or the transmission of malware and viruses or anything that might disrupt the Service or harm our users. Spam includes, but is not limited to, sites that fail to meet SEMW’s quality guidelines due to the use or promotion of such techniques as cloaking, keyword stuffing, search engine spamming, and doorway or bridge pages.
Copyright: We shall respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement provided by a Licensor (or user) in accordance with Our copyright infringement procedures. If the Licensor ( or user) believes his/her copyright has been infringed on the Sumthing Service, s/he may file a notice of infringement through the Sumthing web site via the Sumthing.com “Contact Us” page, or contact us directly at email@example.com. All reported content alleged to be the subject of infringement shall be screened in a timely manner by Us and removed, if deemed necessary in Our sole discretion.
Notification: Reports of prohibited content can be made by using the reporting mechanism provided on the site, or by contacting Sumthing’s administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org directly. All reported content is screened in a timely fashion and, if deemed necessary, removed at Our sole discretion.